Saturday, February 2, 2008

Not so great news

If you're someone I know IRL, you're bound to hear about it someway or another, probably in the near future, so let's just get it out there in the open.

Annie has decided that we should not be together anymore.

So, yeah. That's fun. If anybody has any leads on places for either of us to live, let us know. Other than that, just thing healthy healing thoughts for both of our hearts and be there for us. We're going to try this still-being-friends thing I guess. Hopefully it will not be too difficult of a transition.

For those readers not too familiar with my life, Annie has been my wife since September of 2006, and we've been together since March of 2002.

This is pretty sudden, on my end at least. So, if my blogs have a larger hint of sadness or depression in them, you'll understand I hope.

No comments: