Thursday, February 7, 2008

Yay for swaps!

Our swap-mom, Lesa, posted the list for February's "All About Hearts" swap. I'm excited because the two people I'm swap-connected to are both sort of craftblog-idols of mine. Christina was the first person whose blog I added to my Google Reader feed, and I love seeing what new projects she's working on and hearing about her life. Laura aka the Kidney Bean is another nifty crafter (not to be confused with a knifty knitter) who is also on my favorite blogs list. (and OMG I just noticed that I'm on her blogroll as well, now I feel special).

So, I've been digging through the web looking for cool-and-useful patterns with hearts. Of course, I can't talk about what I'm finding, but suffice it to say that I hope Laura is as tickled to open her package as I am to fill it.

2 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

heehee, I've got plans, PLANS for your package! Too excited!

I'm going to add you to my blogroll too. I just haven't updated it in forever. Since I use google reader now, it makes keeping track so much easier and I forget to update my roll.

Laurah said...

This is my first swap ever so I'm really excited to be included. Speaking of which, I should go surf for some swap-worthy patterns!