Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What I Did on my Swap Vacation

The swap package I sent has arrived at its destination, so here's some peeks at what I sent

This bookmark (minus the border)

A set of four Coasters (this is the unfinished pic - they have a white border when finished)

An Ami penguin from the Lion Brand website. Originally meant for Christmas but with a little color change and a heart-shaped tummy patch, perfect for our All About Hearts theme.

Unfortunately there was one more thing that was supposed to be sent, but I couldn't for the life of me find it. Well go figure, this morning I found it. So Laurah gets another little package in the mail soon, and I'll post it once she's got it in hand.

Oh and since I finally gave mom her Christmas present, here's a (bad cell phone) pic in case you missed it.


1 comment:

Crafty Christina said...

Your swap package looks awesome! I bet Laurah loved all of it! Nice filet fr your mom too.