The fabulous Christina tagged me, so here goes!
The tag rules are:
1. When tagged, place the name of the person and URL on your blog
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 7 things about yourself
4. Name 7 of your favorite weblogs
5. Send an e-mail letting those bloggers know they have been tagged
So here are 7 random things about me:
1. I listen to audio books all day at work. I've listened to over 200 since I started keeping track about 2 years ago. The librarians have my library card number memorized.
2. When I graduated high school, I missed the all night grad party because I had to be at the hospital at 6 the next morning for knee surgery.
3. I'm addicted to kitchen gadgets, and love watching infomercials about anything kitchen-related.
4. I host online card/board games with a league called Monkey Royale, which uses Yahoo games. Gin, Go Fish, Dominoes, and Cribbage.
5. My two BFFs are both guys that I dated long-term. One of them is now my roommate.
6. I used to volunteer with Basic Rights Oregon, a gay rights organization. At 17, I was the youngest member of their Board of Directors. I was also on the steering committee for SMYRC, the Sexual Minority Youth Recreation Center.
7. I love knowing random things, like why the numbers on a telephone are organized opposite of the numbers on a calculator.
I'm tagging the following 7 people:
Aurora, Lesa, Ben, Annie, Tim, Pam, and Caroline