Saturday, January 26, 2008

This is a test...

This is a test of the mobile blogger system. This is only a test. If this had been an actual blog entry, I wouldn't have been sitting at a Starbucks in Troutdale for over 3 hours waiting for Annie to be done at the darkroom. Oh well, at least I've been productive. I taught myself cables! I was hoping to go to the knittin' kitten to buy some dpns but it looks like they'll be closed by the time we head back to Portland. There is a very gay man at the next table talking about going fly fishing, which is a little funny. Coffee should not take longer to order than it does to drink. I wonder why Starbucks doesn't sell steamers or italian sodas. They're a little evil (Starbucks, not steamers and italian sodas). I wonder if I could fill up all 2521 characters I have left with random thoughts about my day. Probably.

No comments: