- The father/step-father of two good friends of mine had a heart attack on Christmas
- Annie's dad is having heart and kidney problems, and will likely be going on dialysis and having a pacemaker of sorts put in.
- My own father was in the hospital for a weekend with what could eventually, if he's not careful, turn into cancer of the esophagus.
- Annie's grandmother was in the hospital for her first three days of dialysis, which she'll now be doing three days a week.
- My own grandmother has been having some health issues and won't go to the doctor.
- Last night my dear friend Ben's great-uncle passed away.
- Also last night, Annie's mom was admitted to the hospital with chest pain. She's had two heart attacks and 5 stents put in previously, and they'd be doing another angiogram as I type if she was stable enough, which she's not.
- Plus the whole Heath Ledger thing.
Seriously. Enough. This is all since Christmas. NOT ok. Quit it.