Tuesday, April 15, 2008

OMGOMG - Portlanders Look Out!

What's more chaotic than a town full of Knitters?

A town full of Portland Knitters.

Did I mention that Stephanie Pearl-McPhee is coming? I did? Oh. Well, here it is again, in case you missed it.

STEPHANIE PEARL-MCPHEE IS COMING TO PORTLAND!!! In a week!!!

Remember all that Inexplicable Knitter Behavior I mentioned a couple of posts ago - Well thanks to the folks at Blue Moon, we get to have it here too!! WOOHOO!!!

I'M. SO. GOING.

Srsly.


**Update!! My boss is giving me the whole day off!!! So I'll have time to get my scavenger hunt pictures AND get in line early!! OMGOMG!!!

1 comment:

Crafty Christina said...

I read her blog even though I don't knit and its been fun to see all the pics of the different cities she's gone to. Take pics and have fun!