Saturday, October 27, 2007

Not quite, but almost

You know it's been a productive day when your fingers start cramping up from holding a crochet hook. My costume is really REALLY close to being done. The top and fringe are all done, and all my ends are weaved in except for the skein I'm working with right now. It's long enough that it doesn't look funny, so I've decided I'm just going to finish off the current skein and when it runs out I'll call it done. I also glued my horns onto my hair clips today and they're all dry. Just in time for the Bridge tomorrow!

Next project up is a shrug. Mom had a "Mommy Moment" the other day and told me it was time to start wearing a jacket or something to cover my arms. We compromised and a shrug will do. I was going to use my Knifty Knitter, but now I think I might just crochet it. Hopefully something in my current yarn stash will do. Decisions, Decisions....

Alright, back to work!

No comments: